Each graduate will be given nine general admission tickets, which will be distributed through the Madison Square Garden app.—each student must keep one ticket for themself to enter the theatre. There is no assigned seating. Guests who need accommodations should contact Student Affairs in advance for seating arrangements.
All guests, including infants and children, are required to have a ticket with a unique barcode that will be will scanned upon entrance to the venue. Guests cannot use screenshots, images or printed copies of tickets for admittance. At least one guest in each party should download the MSG app. to access tickets — details below. Please note, guests arrive after students and will not be able to contact them in-person prior to the ceremony.
Graduates who anticipate having more than eight guests will have opportunities to participate in ticket sharing with other graduates once tickets are dispersed.
ACCESSING GRADUATION TICKETS
Each graduate’s tickets will be linked to their Adler email account (@adler.edu). Email access will be required to access the nine general admission tickets allotted. Those who are unable to access their email should view the steps below, IT’s password management tool document, or contact IT.
To reset your password:
- Visit http://mypassword.adler.edu/.
Note: This tool is accessible on mobile platforms that can view Internet websites.
Adler will notify students via email when their digital tickets are available.
When tickets are available, follow these steps to access and manage the digital tickets:
- Visit the Ticketmaster Account Manager website
Note: Madison Square Garden (MSG) manages the Chicago Theatre.
- Go to top right hand corner and click “Sign In.”
- A pop up window will appear. Go to the bottom left corner and select, “New to Ticketmaster? Sign Up.”
- Follow the prompts to “Create a Ticketmaster Account” using your Adler email address.
- Note: You will use this same login information to access the app below. The account provided must stay linked to the Adler email account, even if you have an existing account under an alternate email address.
Students are encouraged to download and use the MSG app. on mobile devices to access and manage tickets.
- Once the app. is downloaded, use the same Ticketmaster Account Manager website credentials with your Adler email address to login. There is no need to create a second account.
TICKET TRANSFERS FOR GUESTS
Every person 2 and older must present a ticket to enter the theatre for the ceremonies. Please make sure to save a ticket for yourself as you will also need one to enter the theatre.
- This video explains how to transfer tickets to guests.
Note: The video also shows how guests can receive their tickets.
- Screenshots, images or printed copies of the tickets will not work. At least one person in each party should download MSG app. to access tickets.
Not seeing your tickets? First, make sure you are logged in using your Adler email address. Still having issues? Then, reach out to StudentAffairs@adler.edu and include screen shots of the error.